CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

2 More Months Down!

Just when I thought my belly couldn't possibly stretch any more, it goes and doubles in size! Seriously! The change from 6 to 7 months was drastic, but the difference between 7 and 8 months is simply unbelievable. Luckily, all the growth has been limited to my belly so far - Mom swears it looks like I have a basketball stuffed under my shirt. Over the months, I've gone from volleyball, to soccer ball, to basketball. What's next? Beach ball??? I can only imagine what next month is going to bring!



28 Weeks




















32 Weeks

3 comments:

  1. GIRL>>>>>>you look SO good! I can't believe how BIG that little girly is getting! I MUST see you soon!!!! love to you, the hubby and the baby girl. KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff - you look amazing!!! Can't wait to see you and rub that belly:)
    XOXO,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffy!! Come back!! Your blog needs you! ;) I cant imagine what could be consuming all your time?!?!

    <3 Erika

    ReplyDelete