CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tickled Pink!

On May 5th, we had our 20 week sonogram. I am very happy to announce that Baby Winkler is healthy and strong and that everything looks great. What a relief! God is wonderful and amazing. The baby is getting big, and my belly has popped out almost overnight! Those "little taps" I spoke of before are becoming more and more aggressive. The baby is so much more active, and her kicks are getting stronger and stronger. I can only imagine what it's going to feel like in the final weeks! I still get sick once in the morning every three days... seriously, it's like clockwork... but other than that, I feel wonderful. Brent and I just feel so extremely blessed, and we can't wait to meet our little girl. Yes, it's a GIRL!!! 20 weeks down... 20 to go. I can't believe we are halfway there!

1 comment: