CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bump it Up!

Ok... several of you have been asking about "belly pics". Since Mom has been diligently documenting my progress each month, I guess I will share the results of my ever-growing baby bump with all of you as well. My tummy really seemed to pop out at around 5 months, and now each morning when I wake up, I swear it's grown another inch over night. Gotta love Palmer's Cocoa Butter! So get ready... at your request, here's months 3 thru 6!









12 Wks

















16 Wks















20 Wks




















24 Wks








5 comments:

  1. You call that a belly??? You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....makes me SO happy and excited! I can't wait to see her beautiful little face! Love yall more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I love baby belly pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! So fun to see since we don't get to see you guys as often. We need to try and meet up sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete